Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winners!!

Thank you all so much for playing!
I've been wanting to get more feedback on my shops- I get paranoid about it.
So, this worked really well for that!
52 people left feedback in my shops from Jan. 1 through Feb. 1st.
Using Random.org, I assigned each one a number and had the random number generator pick one.
It picked number 29, which had been assigned to Alqt (bitten tongue).
So, she won a 20.00 mug!

Also, There were 21 entries on Regretsy forums, and 35 entries on the blog. I assigned each entry a number and let Random.org choose one.
It chose 56, and that number was assigned to Fluffy Pink Marshmallow Bunny! So she wins a 20.00 mug of her choice too.


If either of the winners want a specially made mug for them, they can choose that too.
I have some "I'm going to wrap this up" mugs in the works, and I'll make ones just for them if that is what they want.

Thank you all so much!
:D
Ant

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations guys! I will still be buying a wrap it up mug for myself!